About us and our role regarding your personal data processing
Personal data we process and the purposes of processing
When you use this page, we shall process the following personal information about you (as provided by you):
- Country where you are located
- Organization you represent or are employed by (optional field)
- Industry of the organization (optional field)
- The method of participation to the event (physical or remote)
- Date and time of submitting the registration and consent
This information is necessary in order to be able to plan and manage the event of the Ai4HealthSec project. Under no circumstances do we use this data for the purpose of constituting a profile of you.
We will process your email address in order to send you emails regarding the Ai4HealthSec event, to be carried out in Naples Italy on the 31st of October 2023. Participation to the event can be implemented in physical or virtual form and as such, there will be relevant email communications to assist and provide resources to facilitate your participation. Anonymous / statistical information shall be extracted regarding the number of people that registered and participated to the event, including the industry they belong to and the country where they are located and shall be provided to the partners of the project and the EC for reporting purposes.
Sharing your data with third parties
How we protect your personal data
Your data protection rights
You as a data subject may exercise the following rights under the GDPR:
- The right of access. You have the right to request for access to any of the information relating to you.
- The right to have personal data rectified. You have the right to request correction of your personal data that you find inaccurate.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have about you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right, under limited circumstances, to request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data.
- The right to withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information.
- The right to be forgotten. You have the right to request that we erase your personal data that we hold.
- The right to lodge a complaint. You have the right to lodge a complaint with your local or Italian Data Protection Authority if you feel that your rights are in violation.
The relevant data protection authority in EU Member States might be determined either by your place of habitual residence, or the place where the alleged infringement emerged. As we are established in Italy, you may choose to contact the Italian Data Protection Authority.